POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evaluation : Re: Evaluation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evaluation
From: Alain
Date: 29 Jul 2008 16:27:12
Message: <488f7d20$1@news.povray.org>
St. nous illumina en ce 2008-07-29 14:16 -->
> "john" <joh### [at] worldcom> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:32:06 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>> The greenish wound, assuming it is not meant to be gunsmoke, looks
>> very strange.
>
>    Yes, I agree, I can see what you're seeing now. It's supposed to be the
> blast from the opponents gun, and then he gets hit and releases the firearm
> into the air. That definately needs working on. Thanks for that.
>
>      ~Steve~

In that case, the blast should be gray, with maybe a hint of red, not green!
Same with the smoke from the winner's gun: it should be mostly gray, with only a
narrow setreak of red/orange near the barel's end.

--
Alain
For here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead.